Monday 7 October 2013

Personal Frustrating Predicaments - Can You Relate?


Unselfish MOTIVES Inc., GOING LIVE ANY DAY NOW - A miracle without the disappointment - and where hope will take on new meaning.



Is it too much to ask, or to be thinking about, to want to see your family more than once or maybe twice a year, considering they live, in this case, 1800 miles away? 

This is one of my personal frustrating predicaments - can you relate? 

To be frank, I am not fond of pretending that everything is OK, when deep down, I know it isn't; nor do I respect those who pretend this matter doesn't exist or that there is nothing we can do...it's just the way it is...YUK!

The photo you see here, is Natasha, my daughter, and son-inlaw, Jason; they were married in Mexico April 12, 2011. 

When Natasha was just 8 months old, her mom asked me to leave the matrimonial home (fall of 1987); that was marriage #2 for me, and today I am married to my wife Vicki, just shy of our 24th wedding anniversary (October 25).

Transparency became my #1 trait, about 4 years into my Christian walk (hard to teach an old dog new tricks), and #2 trait quickly followed, with cleaning up my act, considering ALL PEOPLE, as better than myself.

Speaking of being transparent, the Mexican wedding was financed, to a certain extent, just like the masses need to finance any other major purchase; I never have, nor do I come from money--yours truly is just like you.

So my personal predicaments include the following:
  1. Out of the blue, with far too many hold ups in releasing my new book 'Kevin Simpson's Unselfish Motives,' as a result of programming delays for membership site, it would be nice to break up the monotony and just go and spend a few days with my daughter and son-in-law...but unable to do so because of money.
  2. After beginning to dance, once again, a little too close for comfort with the devil himself (as he is the angel of light master, telling us how dumb our ideas are and how they are going fail anyhow, and would love to see us swinging from a tree or jumping in front of a truck, calling it quits), it would be nice to just go somewhere to get away from the same ole anxious routine of life...but unable to do so because of money. 
  3. Considering other family matters (ailing in-laws included...my own parents previous two years, God rest their souls), it would be good for the bride & groom of 24 years to get away for a couple nights, again to break the monotony in life that breeds boredom, big time...but considering travel, hotels and price of tickets for shows ($1207-$185 per ticket for Josh Groban**$150 a ticket to see a Maple Leaf Hockey Game without taking a nosebleed seat), etc., and I don't charge what I cannot pay for within 30 days, this is not a good thing; what about a father wanting some quality time with his son or two, at $150 a ticket before travel and treats are tossed in to the equation?
Please catch this! I work in the health field with developed mentally and physically challenged, and my wife is a general in-house insurance broker...we do better than the average...with 1 modest car loan only, and no other debts, other than my music investor debt $500K+ & growing; thus the reason for this 17 year journey...and still, all of the above is simply too much financially to make sense.

Can you relate? Am I being unrealistic here? 

Consider this! Every one (that's 'EVERY ONE' not some) of the king pins who played a major role in bringing the world to its knees, with the 2008 financial markets crash, and whom the majority received million dollar+ severance packages (some 30+ million each), and all after the fact, when their bankruptcies were finalized, after stealing our money, not one of them suffered any consequences...no fines, no jail time, not slap on the wrists... 

This kind of irresponsible behaviour and cover up, in my humble opinion, simply supports my case, that we are in desperate need of a system, that is self-funding, and that removes all of the potential for greedy king pins to get their hands anywhere near your financial cookie jar...and Unselfish MOTIVES Inc., Membership will go live, soon, right here...for the benefit of YOU and YOUR FAMILY.

I ask you once again: "Can you relate?" 


Your friend, confidant, leader and business partner to be counted on and trusted,

Kevin Simpson

Unselfish MOTIVES Inc., GOING LIVE ANY DAY NOW - A miracle without the disappointment - and where hope will take on new meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.