Tuesday 19 November 2013

I'm Deliberately Bold and Transparent as a Leader For Your Benefit

Unselfish MOTIVES Inc., COUNTDOWN TO GOING LIVE - A miracle without the disappointment - and where hope will take on new meaning. 

3 min 9 seconds

I'm deliberately bold and transparent as a leader for your benefit

PS...Our blog will soon be moved to another provider. If you notice, the Blogger logo that used to be in the bottom right corner of the video after being published, is now being replaced when published, to read 'YouTube,' which is a control thing for Google. When they do this stuff, publishers like myself, lose control of their material when posted to Youtube, which is very wrong and I don't agree with it. Therefore, I will move to a provider who doesn't dictate to me what I do with my material or when I will advertise on their behalf, in this case being Youtube

Your friend, confidant, leader and business partner to be counted on and trusted,

Kevin Simpson

Unselfish MOTIVES Inc., COUNTDOWN TO GOING LIVE - A miracle without the disappointment - and where hope will take on new meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.